Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still on vacation in my mind...

Somehow I have managed to hold on to the blissful feeling I tapped into during my vacation to New Mexico. This is another picture taken on my sunset hike outside of Taos. It's amazing to think of how the decisions you make can completely change the course of your life. Every day I am amazed, more so than usual these days. It seems that anything is possible... I found this great quote as I was planning for my yoga class: “There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you. The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace? If they have not, there is something wrong with them - so keep seeking! If what you do has brought you inner peace, stay with what you believe is right.” (Peace Pilgrim)

No comments:

Post a Comment