Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pool Day!

What started out as a day with no real plans quickly filled up with fun stuff. I walked up to the Saco Sidewalk Arts Festival, wisely leaving my purse at home. I had considered setting up a booth there and trying to sell some images, but the scene was pretty saturated with photographers so I was glad I didn't. I did get some interesting ideas for things you can do with your photos, though, in terms of products to sell. Someday, perhaps.

It turned out to be a gorgeous day and so I decided to sit out for a bit at my parents' pool. At first it was just me and the dogs, but then everyone showed up, including my sister and nephews. Little E headed straight for the pool, insisting that he didn't need a vest. Well, we managed to get one on him and off he went. He loooves the water! Soon he was kicking and swimming around all by himself. Amazing. His older brother was less interested in swimming and more interested in engineering the kiddie pool. It's incredible how different their personalities are.


Leaping into Grammy's arms. "Big work" as he calls it.


Blowing bubbles, Grammy's smart technique for not breathing in underwater.


Everything needs to be just right...

No comments:

Post a Comment