Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bird in a cage



Oh nooo!!! It's been over a week since I last blogged. Real life is taking over my blog life. ;) I've hardly taken any pictures since I got home. I feel like I've been running around from job to job, makin' some green, and thinking about other ways to make it. I spent part of the weekend printing, cutting, and mounting about 50 photos onto handmade cards, in hopes of selling them. They look pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Weather update: rain, rain, and more rain. BUT it's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's great to make photo cards. Sold out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not yet! I'm having a big party in a couple weeks and we'll see how that goes. Maybe I should set up an Etsy account? Hmm... it is really fun to create something, though. :)

    ReplyDelete