Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More cowbell!


Twice in the past week, at the same light on my way home, I've seen two cars with something saying "more cowbell" on the back. The first was a bumper sticker, and yesterday somebody had it on their license plate! What a riot... and is it a sign? Do I need more cowbell in the soundtrack to my life?? ;)

Yesterday I caught a free show at LL Bean's outdoor concert series, Ingrid Michaelson. I don't own any of her songs, but everything I've heard's been pretty good. And her show was pretty good, too. She did a great cover of Radiohead's "Creep" and had a few other nods to other artists here and there. One of the coolest things about the show was that there was a sign language interpreter on stage as well, which got the audience signing, as opposed to singing, along to some songs. Really neat.

1 comment:

  1. That's great - signing instead of singing. And I love your large photo copyright notice.

    ReplyDelete