Monday, December 21, 2009

Pictures!

So I am now on Ko Lanta, a bigger island with all the modern conveniences... and still with some gorgeous and quiet patches of sand - the best of both worlds. I just got here today and I'm taking the day off from the sun. Not far from my little bungalow resort, which has incredible food by the way, is this Starbucks logo look-alike coffee shop where I am enjoying a coffee frappe and free wifi. Sweetness. So, here we go... a pictorial of the past several days:


Floating market produce. Mmm...


The sweet old lady who sold me the Chinese-style dumplings filled with chives, taro, and papaya.


The dumplings.


Funky hats for sale at the market.


View from the train ride south.


Sunset on Ko Libong.


The beach at Ko Muk.


The bungalows.


Two Thai cuties.


Rubber production on Ko Muk.


Sheets of rubber drying in the sun.


A painting-like sunset on Ko Muk.


Welcome to Ko Lanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment