Thursday, April 22, 2010

"There's no reason this can't work!"

Now that's the kind of encouragement I'm talkin' about! This week I met with some business counselors to discuss a business idea I have, one which would allow me to travel and hopefully do some good in the process.

I got an hour and a half of free counseling through SCORE, a fantastic organization with branches all over the country, which offers free advice to those with potentially good ideas, but a lot of questions. My counselors were two lovely and very knowledgeable retired professionals who helped me to focus my thoughts and goals. I now have some concrete steps laid out and a more solid plan in place. Woohoo!

Vacation week is pretty much flying by and soon the stress of planning will return. Ugh. But I think the school year will be over before I know it and then it will be off on the next adventure. I love working multiple part-time jobs. It's way more interesting than having just one, in my opinion.


Again, using "old" photos, this one from Cambodia, on that day that I wandered for quite some time and ended up hitching a ride back into town. Somehow I think things always work out, at least I'd like to hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment