Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vacation!!

I feel a little silly celebrating the fact that it's school vacation considering I just returned from a ridiculously extended one. And honestly, it's not a total vaca for me as I'll be working more hours at my other job. But it's great nonetheless because I don't have to do any planning. Hallelujah!

I haven't picked up my camera since Easter, also ridiculous, but probably a confirmation that I shouldn't be investing in the most expensive option out there as I upgrade. Restraint, restraint. :) A couple weeks ago I decided to try my hand again at applying to one of the stock photography sites online. How cool to make a couple bucks from my images. Well, I think my stuff has improved tremendously since my first attempt, but still they said no. Kind of disappointing, but yet another confirmation that this is just a hobby for me, not my bread and butter.

I'm hoping to spend some time this week doing a little research, both for a company I'm doing some writing for, and for myself. How best to fund a life of travel and adventure? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment