Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just my luck

There have been many moments lately where I have felt completely lost, not sure of my past, present, or future. Every once in a while I have a moment where I think, "This is exactly where I'm supposed to be." I had one of these moments this evening as I was sitting outside on the deck, reading a book and sipping a glass of wine. This house is an oasis of sorts, surrounded by magnificent beauty. It is by some stroke of luck that I found it, thanks to my photographer friend out here, and that the owner is so kind and willing to rent me a room for my last week in Taos. I do love this place. Perhaps I will return one day. For now I will try to enjoy what it has to offer. With views like this, what is not to enjoy?


The view from the deck facing east.


The view toward the back of the house facing west.

No comments:

Post a Comment