Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Urban Landscape

So I'm back in Maine! Transitioning once again, so the blog takes a back seat for a bit. Holy humidity is all I have to say. I never understood the difference between dry heat and humid heat so much as I do now. Despite the heat, Maine is a pretty cool place to spend the summer/early fall. I've been spending some time in Portland, wandering, drinking smoothies, and snapping a few shots. This permanent vacation thing is actually a little hard to get used to, but I'm getting there. :)


Outside one of the area's most popular restaurants before rush hour.


Ah, The Movies... a gone but not forgotten landmark with uncomfortable chairs, unreliable sound, but some of the best films around.


Random self-portrait in a boutique window. (One of the few boutiques that hasn't succumbed to the ailing economy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment