Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last night in Taos

So tonight is my last night in Taos. As is the case almost every night here, the sunset was spectacular.

It's just hard to beat such magnificent views from the road. Most of the time at dusk I feel like I'm walking around in a pastel painting.

I got a short hike in today. These juniper berries just happened to be catching the light in a really lovely way.

Originally I had wanted to drive up to El Salto waterfall, of which I have pictures from April. However, I decided that the road was just too rough for the Cruiser (I've already had to have one tire repaired from a puncture), so I turned around and found another hiking spot. I felt good about my decision when I saw this car:

... just kidding, this was where I did end up hiking, but parked safely up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment