Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love the nightlife

I did a test run last night with my daypack, which is what I plan to travel around with in the coming months. I was able to fit my mini laptop and camera in there no problem. It's maybe a little heavier than I would like, but I'm determined to bring my good camera and I want to be able to stay in touch, wherever there is wi-fi available at least. I had also thrown my tripod, which I won't be taking with me, into the car to take some night shots. Unfortunately, I forgot the part that clips the camera to it. Ah well. I managed to balance the camera on it long enough to get a decent image. Portland was looking pretty beautiful at sunset last night, so I had to at least try.


Down on part of the working waterfront.


This has always been one of my favorite sights in Portland at night. This store on the corner has these gorgeous lights on every night. I've always thought it would be cool to decorate a room with these, kind of magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment