Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mmmmm

Here is this morning's breakfast:

Toasted semolina bread with butter and homemade strawberry jam. Why post this? Why not? Stranger things have happened. Take, for instance, this blog: http://notitleyet.tumblr.com/, where the author (for some reason I feel like it's a woman) takes a polaroid of everything she eats everyday. And then posts it, often with some interesting quote or thought, sometimes in English, sometimes in French.

When I lived in San Francisco I had the opportunity, among other things, to join a few food photography shoots as a food stylist's assistant. What a sweet gig. Now that I've tooled around with my camera for a while, I'm starting to daydream of getting into that scene from a photography perspective. Who knows? Life's possibilities are endless. My friend currently has a great quote on her emails, which is "Life has no limit, if you're not afraid to get in it." I'm not sure if this is her personal quote or what, but I love it.

On that note, I took my first salsa lesson last night, and I'm thoroughly hooked!! Yes, it is as fun as it looks. And no, it's not as easy as they make it look. It gives me a whole new appreciation for the folks who go on Dancing with the Stars. It's no joke!!

2 comments:

  1. That blog you put a link to is interesting. I feel it's a woman as well. Quite mysterious ( the snippets of her life) ... and quite a varied daily menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's so interesting what different people blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete