Thursday, February 25, 2010

Woohoo!

I am HOME!! And I should be sleeping, considering I only got maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours or so. But at the moment I'm pretty wired. Ah, jet lag! All my flights took off and landed without a hitch. There was no overbooking and in fact there were plenty of free spaces in both business and first class. First class is particularly sweet on international flights because you can actually turn the seat into a BED! I wish they held some random lottery for these extra spaces: "The following passengers are being upgraded to first class for this flight: seat 17A, 35C, etc. etc." How sweet would that be? But I guess you don't want to upset the very high-paying customers up there already or upset the folks who wouldn't get chosen.

I'm not sure if I'm all that coherent right now, so I guess I'll try to get some sleep. Just a quick note to say that I'm soooo happy to be home. The sight of Dunkin' Donuts at the airport brought a grin to my face. And I'm currently falling in love all over again with my MacBook. Was the screen always this ginormous?? Also, how exciting is it to be able to brush your teeth with the tap water... better yet, you can even drink it! :D

2 comments: